RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge
Welcome to the RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge!
As Ray Rastelli said in January’s newsletter – “A new year is a time for new beginnings.” This is especially true at Rastelli Direct because January 21, 2012 marked the official launch of our RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge.
This opt-in program is designed to put you on the path to a healthier lifestyle and kick off your nutrition and fitness plan with a 3-month commitment to total well-being. Before starting this or any other lifestyle program, it is important to be sure that you are healthy enough for physical exercise and that you are committed to following the program for at least 3 months.
Still there? OK! Get started by writing down some goals and thoughts about the lifestyle you want to have. Below are some things to keep in mind (these are for you, no need to share***) as you get started with your RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge Program.
1. What is your reason for doing the program? (lose, gain or maintain weight, get ready for an event, health risks/special dietary needs, save money by cooking at home)
2. What are your specific goals? (# of lbs, clothing size, timeline, find balance)
3. Identify your issues (problem areas, weakness foods, fitness hang-ups/excuses, heavy spending, relying on quick food fixes)
4. Identify your strengths (favorite healthy foods/recipes, exercises that you’re good at, fitness tips & tricks that you’ve learned)
5. Prep and Schedule – - Plan your workout week and meals ahead of time. Something manageable that you can keep up for at least 30 days
6. Stick It – - what 3 things will help you stick to a program?
7. Reward – - choose something (non-food related) that you will reward yourself with once you reach your goals.
8. Keep a weekly log – weigh in once a week (maximum) and write down foods and expenses as closely as possible to keep a record of your most successful weeks.
Are you ready to get started? Are you ready for a new lifestyle?
Great! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt in and receive your RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge Information Packet and Week 1 Challenge. Make sure to send this info out to your friends, family, prospects and colleagues to get started on the challenge together!