RD Fit Challenge 9
This week your challenge is to Recruit a Friend. You’ve already made a ton of positive changes in your own lifestyle, diet and exercise routine, now its time to help someone else get started. As you finish your last month (woohoo!) of the RD Fit Lifestyle Challenge and eventually move in to a maintenance program that will help you keep up the good work, recruiting a friend is a great way to revisit and commit to memory some of the things you learned early on.
Bringing up issues of weight, diet and exercise can be sensitive, even among friends, but sharing the positive changes you have seen and inviting someone you care about to take similar steps in their life is a great way to ease yourself into that potentially hard conversation.
CHALLENGE: Recruit a Friend. Choose someone who you think might benefit from and be ready for a change. Remember, this is not necessarily about weight loss. Maybe your friend appears fit but has some unhealthy habits. Anyone can benefit from treating their body better.
RD Fit: Week 9 – – What to Do?
- Choose a friend or family member that you think will benefit from some of the things you have learned over the past two months
- Invite them over for a walk and your favorite healthy lunch
- Tell them about the things that you have been working on for the past 8 weeks and some of the mini-goals that you have achieved
- Ask if they would be interested in doing the Lifestyle Challenge
- Get them started with the Welcome and Week 1 Challenge
RD Fit: Week 9 – – Where are you?
Let’s see where you are in the RD Fit: Lifestyle Challenge program.
You are winding down the Lifestyle Challenge as you enter into the final month. You have some solid healthy habits and you are committed to sticking to the ones that fit your lifestyle the best. As you continue your journey to overall health and wellness, it is important to share with others at various stages of their own transformation. You may get or give some great tips and ideas.